Monday, December 31, 2012

A Look Ahead

Happy New Years Eve!

Here's a quick look at what kinds of posts I've got in the works for you guys for 2013!

  • Figuring out a hair routine, or how to calm the product junkie!
  • Styling tips and techniques. What I do with a bad hair day, how I make the most of a good hair day
  • Product reviews. My all time curly hair favorites!
  • A new product world: makeup. I'll post some tutorials, product reviews, and tips for getting into a makeup routine without getting stuck in a rut. I'll be pulling from my day to day experiences, which means lots of neutral looks appropriate for work and school.
  • I'd like to post a bargain hunting series when I find some super deals, but obviously I can't promise how often those will come around

So that's a look at what's up ahead. Since it is NYE, I will share my "resolutions" with you all. I'm not a big believer in resolutions, but I am a big believer in setting goals. So perhaps it would be better to call these goals that I just happened to make at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013.
  1. Yoga. I've always wanted to try it and never have! So I'm getting myself a DVD to try some beginner stuff at home. I'd like to get some stress relief, a workout, and increased flexibility out of doing yoga this year
  2. Take more photos. I bought myself my first DSLR for Christmas, and I'm excited to learn how to use it! My goal for the end of the year is to be comfortable with using the manual modes and to have captured many more moments than I have been in recent years.  
  3. Blog! I missed blogging, so hopefully this one will be simple.  
I hope you all had wonderful holidays and got to spend time with family and loved ones!

3 comments:

Maxi said...

I'm suuuuper happy you're back:) I hope that you will achieve your goals:)

Anonymous said...

How to calm the product junkie??? That's possible? Because I need like a 12 step program or something. lol
Happy New Year! :)

L said...

There's a lot of yoga vids on youtube too! Check out Tara Stiles and Sadie Nardini!